Saturday, December 8, 2007

Snake! Wee~ get to see it in the wild.



This happened while I was on my way home from my Japanese lesson, I think. I passed by a drain which was quite flooded with water and I saw many fishes swimming around. As I walked on and continued looking at the same time, I spotted this snake near a dark corner and I thought it was dead.

The snake wasn't moving and was floating in the same position all the while. I was even thinking of fishing it out with a branch to measure its length... anyway I couldn't find any. I then tried to take photos of it. The K770i wasn't really made to do night shots, even with the torch on and it was unable to zoom at 3.2 mp, making me place my handphone quite close to the water. I was scared that if I got butter fingers, my phone will confirmed be lost in the dark waters and spoiled. Made me miss the presence of my dear who have k800i which can take better night shots. Oh, after I finished photographing the snake all I liked, the snake started to move... still alive wor.

The snake was identified as a dog-faced water snake.

No comments:

Post a Comment