Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Japanese and Chinese gardens



These were some of the pictures taken in the Japanese garden.
Below were pictures of the scenery.



Moving on to the Chinese garden... ...



Below were pictures of the scenery and a huge monitor lizard.




Funny stuff:

The candid photos were not uploaded at the request of dear dear, but can roughly describe a bit. :p

1: Dear riding on tiger, pulling his shirt to cover his crotch area, blur blur expression.
2: Dear riding on tiger, hand caressing his hair in '70s style
3: Dear riding on tiger, both hands protecting his crotch area.

We went after a heavy downpour, hence the ground was wet and muddy. I was wearing slipper and dear was wearing sandals. When I walked on the grass to avoid the puddle on the stone path, I went "Eewk, stepped into mud...". Dear dear laughed.
After which when he walked trying to go further to avoid the same patch as me, he went "Ahhh... ahhh... ahhh...", same fate as me.

Funny things dear said:

"My nipple is getting burned from friction."
This was due to my handphone was put into his pocket on the shirt, then I taking it out quite frequently to take photos.

"It's like music coming from my chest."
My handphone rang while it was inside his pocket, just imagine if it was in silent mode... will it be worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment