Saturday, December 8, 2007

More dishes to come



These were made as an experiment by looking at a recipe, I wasn't sure if I can make the dish tasty hence the quantity was small in order not to waste ingredients lest they turn out to be horrible.
Overall, they were quite easy to make and not bad in taste when accompanied with rice (very crispy because of the deep-frying process), although a bit too salty if tasted on its own. This dish was bacon-wrapped celery topped with carrot.



These were made this afternoon after following instructions from my mom. The vegetables were quite nice, but the salmon and the stir fried egg with tomatoes and salmon were both plain in taste (due to adding too little soya light sauce).
The stir fried egg dish initially did not include the salmon inside which was caused by my blunder.
I took the salmon packet outside the box within the freezer then thought "why so many bones" and I sliced thinly to get the meat. Later, that made my mom laughed out loud because that was really bony parts meant for making soup. She took out the fillet from inside the box and thawed it. In order not to waste the thin slices of meat, they were added to the egg and out came the dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment