Friday, December 7, 2007

Posting again after depressing exams were over



These western dishes were whipped up after my mother was hospitalized due to post-operation complications. After getting sick of eating outsourced food, I decided to buy some ingredients to cook. The simplest was to start off with frozen food... :D Anyway, there is no need to worry about my mother anymore. She is out of hospital now after almost dying there, and on the road to recovery at home.



Using whatever is available and knowing how to cook, out came my breakfast and lunch respectively. The rice was so nice... after so long of not being able to eat rice since my mother still in hospital then. Well, not so many people eating at home and hence the rice cooker, with a minimum capacity of 2 cups of rice, cannot be put into use.

No comments:

Post a Comment