Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Riders Lodge Part 3




Breakfast on the second day looked good. As what Dom had predicted, ah, it was my favourite BOH tea.

Strangely Dom had no trouble eating so much eggs. I never expect so much drinks. Dom was like telling the waiter orange juice and the waiter replied that the orange juice was fixed item, just have to choose between tea and coffee. I chose tea and I realised I had to finish one whole pot of tea. >.<

I felt super lazy and getting fatter each day so we went out to have a short walk nearby. Behind me was the golf course. The lessons will only start at about eleven. Thus we slowly walked back and this time I brought the camera to take pictures. The horses were really huge and quite scary to stand behind it lest it kick suddenly.

As there were limited sessions for beginners and in order to reduce our costs, Dom and I were to ride at the same sessions throughout so taking pictures had to trouble the trainers there.


This white horse that I was riding was a different white horse, much more obedient. Although the walking speed is very slow, so much that I lagged behind the rest again. I guessed I have not grasp the technique of horse riding yet. After the session, we went to take some pictures with the horses. I was really afraid to stand beside their head initially, scared of getting nipped. What ended up was this brown horse next to me actually licked a place he not supposed to - hamsup horse >.<










Our lunch with salad was to be finished in a rush, so as to rest a short while before our last session of horse riding begins. As I were thinking since the first two sessions I have gotten white horses, I can give up hope of getting a nice brown one, thus I decided no point in bringing my camera. Alas, my last session was the nicest session with a huge BROWN horse with a faster gait. Guess the trainers there got sick of waiting for me so better choose a faster one for me. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment