Sunday, May 18, 2008

Eating at Old Airport Road today and desserts at Heartland mall yesterday



Dom was eating Blanco's Kway chup, or something like that, with an extremely long queue. He commented the food was nice, but was not to my liking due to the piggy smell/taste. I had Marinara at Pasta Manna, another stall which I came to know of from this food blog entry. The Al fungi was sold out and hence I ordered this pasta that came with seafood and herb tomato sauce. We also had avocado shake from the stall beside the pasta stall, which can also be found in this food blog entry. Initially I wanted to try the mango with pomelo juice but there was no more stock, hence I stick to my old favourite: avocado shake.



My favourite dessert on par with ice-cream in my ranking of favorites: Snow ice, which I ate at Heartland mall in one of the above photos.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete