Sunday, May 18, 2008

A day in NUS



Had this indian set lunch at NUS with my Dear and his friends, I saw the meal being featured in this food blog and thought it was really nice that I felt like eating it too. The dessert was different in colour, and tasted like pineapple. It contained nuts and pineapple bits. However, the texture was a bit oily, thus making the dessert appealed to me less. The chicken was nice, the coleslaw tasted too salty, the curry was not as spicy in a sense less flavorful and the vegetables was average. Overall, it tasted not bad.



When my Dear and I were about to enter his dormitory, a spider appeared. His dormitory was somehow infested with spiders and their webs. A nice scenery to be waved goodbye since Dom will be shifting to another dormitory, and Dom's snack bar!!! Please look at the cupboard space next to his head. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment