Monday, October 15, 2007

Before I can even buy T650...

The horribly high price doesn't drop and there are so many not so good reviews regarding the phone going on, like the paint easily come off, the phone heats up suddenly etc.

Now then I regret why didn't I buy the K810i when it was selling at $148 sigh...

And now the combination of K810i and T650 arrives... known as K770, aiyo so confused now.
Furthermore as a new phone the price is quite good being on par with an old good phone known as k800i ( Singtel pricing ).

However, the cam is not as good as K810i, hmmm so should I go for good design but not-so-good cam or should I go for not-so-good design but better cam? Consider both prices about the same and my dear have k800i which the cam module is similar to k810... sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment