Saturday, November 10, 2007

Some stuff which I heard long ago

There will be three people you will meet in your life:
The 1st is someone whom you like but he/she doesn't reciprocate the feelings.
The 2nd is someone who like you but you never reciprocate the feelings.
The 3rd is someone whom you like but not as much as 1st one, he/she who likes you but not as much as the 2nd one, but yet will be together due to the right timing.

Come to think of it, when one ponders back, the 1st and 2nd persons may become blurry and you may even wonder are they (the persons that come to your mind) the 1st or 2nd?

Shyness is a double-edged sword which I came to realize it more or less only when I looked back in time. A guy whom I liked and yet dare not express myself only until the chance slipped by then come to regret, but at the same time, due to shyness, maybe I kinda protected myself from getting hurt from being rejected.

When I wrote that someone into my diary, he seemed to stuck in my mind from then, plus the photo taken when young, the image stuck was an image of his childhood looks. Can't be easily erased lei, dunno how? Even when I don't get to see him anymore since Sec 1 I think.

As for my 2nd plus 3rd, I think is together ba, eh... er... not to say I liked him less but since is ongoing relationship, not much room to compare. Is like only when you knew you don't seem to have any more chance of seeing the person again, then the feelings accumulates and flood you at one shot... so dear, don't upset yeh if you happened to be reading this post. Well, at least you appeared in the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment