Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tadpole experiment - Part 2

Due to the tadpoles in the Pu Er Tea not eating at all, I scared they all starved to death and hence changed the solution to glucose solution. I thought even if they did not eat anything, they can still surivive because it was glucose.

However, after 24 hrs have passed, I noticed half the population inside were dead. Have no idea why glucose was not good for rearing tadpoles, I changed the solution to jasmine tea ( the light brown solution ). Yet, to my deepest regret, the glucose solution weakened the survivors to the state that even they also cannot survive in the jasmine tea and hence, all were dead. The photo was taken in the morning of the third day. The third day night, all died.

The Lavender tea have one casualty in the first day, but thereafter, all survived throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment