Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Closing of the tadpole experiment


The water in the bottle ( control ) was getting so smelly and murky that I cannot stand it any longer. Therefore, the water was dumped along with the bottle, but not the tadpoles. I fished out every single one of them ( I double-checked ) and transferred them to the Lavender tea after I changed the Lavender tea. The worms count increased tremendously in the drain water, from one to about ten? Quite disgusting trying to fish the tadpoles out of the bottle with the worms wriggling around, especially when one small tiny guy refused to cooperate and keep swimming back to the bottle.

Since there was still no casualty, I assumed that Lavender tea could be a good substitute for the drain water. Would update once they grow into froglets, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment