Monday, May 21, 2007

This is a funny thing that happened some days ago.

One day, the hamster, as usual, put with my cat together on my cat's sleeping haven.
This photo is the start of the funny story and the next moment happened too fast for me to capture an image.

It went like this: the hamster got curious and turn towards the cat's face and sniffed sniffed around. The cat doesn't like anything near its face (ultra scared of anything scarring its cute face) and then give the hamster a small nip (no wounds, never bleed so don't worry). The hamster in return squeaked so loudly the cat faster jerked its head back and the hamster immediately after squeaking end up in this hilarous position, a.k.a. four legs facing the sky pose.

Note: My cat is a very gentle cat, even helped the family found hamsters before when they got loose in the house after biting through the cardboard box, so no worries of it really killing the hamster. The thing which upset me is only when the cat killed my froglet when it jumped out before I had the chance to freed it into the wild. :(
Other than that, the cat also kills lizards, housefly, bees (got stung twice) and chased after cockroaches and praying mantis.

No comments:

Post a Comment