Sunday, May 20, 2007

My Crushes.... :D

Today while flipping my photo album at home, I realised I can still remember most of my primary school friends but very few secondary school classmates names remain in my mind.

Now thinking back, my primary school life seemed more wonderful with just 2 crushes along the path. One I did admit openly, another, well, I also cannot really remember much about him except that he very messy, I bullied him (now still feeling guilty) and we never talk to each other since Pri 3.
There seemed to be a blur impression that we were once good friends in pre year class and Pri 1 but that remained an uncertainty since I cannot remember much any more. I think I felt more confident in studies in primary school.

Secondary school is more crushes and well more fickle minded? Liking 2 guys at one time but remain as crushes. Sigh... I guessed I am quite full of emotions then... maybe overflowing? ;-)
Altogether should be crushes on 4 guys in this period but very brief short crushes, yea. I also won't reveal their identity but it should be quite easily guessable. (Haha)

JC no more crush lo... go into relationship is the grave of crushes... erm but well before maybe still have well 2 to 3 more crushes? Heh heh :-P Me really very hua xin sia....
Good thing is the relationship is solid until now and continues to be solid I hope... (even after he read this) and I feel that I am lucky and fated to be with my dear now.


End of my outburst of emotions (xin qing shu fa).

No comments:

Post a Comment