Monday, April 14, 2008

When they are together...



The hamster must have been very exhausted after bathing. When I put it on the cat, it fell asleep again. The cat was very curious initially, leaning close to smell the hamster, then I said no to it and the cat turned its head away from the hamster. The cat changed its position later probably due to a stiff leg from the hamster's weight?



I carried the hamster and repositioned it on my cat's abdomen. It continued sleeping. The hamster woke up after some stroking and started to walk around. Upon seeing the toy banana, the hamster bit the banana, causing the cat to become curious towards the toy banana.



The cat smelled the toy banana to determine whether it was edible and hamster fell to the side. After the hamster scrambled to the toy banana and bit it again, the cat wanted to reconfirmed the banana was not edible.

2 comments:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete