Friday, April 4, 2008

Takeaway from Old Airport Road



Too much food again...
My dad and I went to Old Airport Road hawker centre to 打包 dinner for my family. He was tearing the coupons and asked me to go ahead and buy food for myself and my 2 sisters. I confirmed with him that he will only buy for himself and my mom before I left.

I went around and bought 老夫子char kway teow, Kallang wanton mee and when I was buying famous Old Airport Road 豪煎, my dad appeared with 2 super duper huge bags of food and asked me not to buy too much... I stared in shocked, but firmly told him I still have 727 cakerie's durian desserts to buy.

At home, we ended up not being able to finish what we bought, especially the 五香米粉 that my dad bought. There were so many bean curd inside which I would normally have eaten but just cannot enter into my mouth due to the partial consumption of the 4 items I bought. What a waste of food. Anyway, my mom was commenting that the food my dad bought was not nice after eating what I bought. :D The power of doing homework before buying...

No comments:

Post a Comment