Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Getting greedy

One day when my mom returned from the Popular book fair held at Singapore Expo, she was holding the "i-weekly magazine". I was about to "kop" her magazine when she said she wanted to read it and asked me to read the travel magazines she purchased instead.

I always thought that I only wanted to visit Nara of Japan due to the deer park that Sensei introduced in class... Now that I have read the magazines, I also wished to visit Yosemite National Park in California as well... the place is so beautiful, like those of a fairyland.

Here are some pictures of Yosemite which I saw online that further tempted me into wanting to go to that place:


I also wanted to go Tahiti after reading about the activities one can do there, such as feeding the stingrays and sharks. The scenery is also very beautiful, giving an impression of a carefree paradise. Here are the pictures I found online:




















I am really greedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment