Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Chicken Potatoes Pie



The left picture was taken with the light on and the right was taken without any additional light. I followed my past home-economics recipe and I realized something was amiss - there was no indication of marinating the meat, and neither was there addition of salt when whipping up the ingredients. Won't the pie taste bland then? Hence I tried marinating the meat, but I cannot remember how to, so I roughly added some corn flour, soy light sauce and pepper. After completing the dish, I then realized I could have added some rice wine into the meat... Oh I also modified the recipe by adding mushroom in the contents and a bit of sugar into the mashed potatoes. The dishes turned out to be quite okay even though the potatoes didn't taste a bit sweet... (What a waste of sugar).

No comments:

Post a Comment