Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year 2008



New year with new clothes on, Dear dear is wearing Bossini and I am wearing the brown dress from some shop in parkway which I cannot remember the name and the orange dress from M)phosis. :D

Minna, shinnen omedetou gozaimasu.

Many happy things happened meanwhile, such as talking to a friend whom we did not talk to each other since pri4, planting balsam and taking a funny picture of the hamster sleeping on the roof. May this year be fruitful? May my braces be removed soon as well? ;p



Not to forget, I have got a new bed sheet as well, one that I got to choose for myself.



Valentine's Day fell on Chinese New Year period as well, but I have yet to celebrate due to my mother's birthday falling on the same day as well. I guessed I can never celebrate V day on the day itself. It was saddening in a sense when walking on the streets, I turned left and saw couples happily together, I turned right and saw people selling roses, I looked straight and saw restaurants having V day promotions and even when I closed my eyes, I got to hear radio playing V day dedications. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment