Monday, February 18, 2008

Belated Valentine's day celebration






We went to Harbourfront for lunch before proceeding to Labrador park for outing. At Harbourfront, dear dear bought me chocolates... how nice.

Unluckily, we forgotten to get some water to the nature reserve and I got so thirsty from erm... screaming at the spiders (too many big and small spiders were surrounding the path); one species moved very fast and, well, scared that it will land on me. Skinks (located on the right in the 4th picture) were common, and sighted one squirrel as well.

Oh and more unfortunate thing happened later. Meanwhile, we happened to see a drink vending machine near the toilets. However, even after quenching my thirst, my right foot was sprained from previous night and prolonged walking aggravated the pain. Hence, we decided to return another time to finish the exploration.

Here is the "goondu" part, I thought since bus no. 175 moved in that direction home, bus no. 61 should be able to go home in that direction as well. Sigh, same mistake on the same bus number. We took the wrong direction and ended up somewhere in Bukit Timah. Dear dear almost want to strangle me and knock me flat like roti prata. He asked me twice about the direction and I replied so confidently that it was going in the correct direction and oops, until I saw an opposite direction 61 that displayed "Eunos". My confidence waived. Too late, we ended up taking 985 at Jurong Kechil to reach back home.

Anyway, my thirst is quenched but the craving was still present and hence, the trip to NTUC to buy more drinks home. Dear dear ended up carrying a heavy load of drinks.

We exchanged cards and he gave a rose as well. Thank you, dear dear, for being so nice to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment