Friday, April 6, 2007

Feeling Kinda stressed?

Due to some problems with my exams registration, I have been busy and feeling down for some time. From the beginning bearing so much hopes in taking 4 papers, the excitement about the challenge, to now, hopes dashed when I realized that I can only take up to 3 papers for taking computer-based exams due to an uninformed policy.
Actions have been taken but I never get what I initially started out to get, even though I'm being compensated.

Furthermore, I discovered another hole in one of my tooth, even small, it's worrying. Very sad, have to wait a month to see the dentist which I hoped my situation does not worsen.

My Japanese lessons as well... paid the course fees, turned up as emailed and find not a single soul in the room. Quite embarrassing asking around and getting answers like " Did you get the wrong day?" and "Not sure." and when I returned home to double check the email, there was no error on my part... hmmm now waiting for reply...

My hard and dark period will be over soon... I wished.

No comments:

Post a Comment