Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Busy week while parents happy elsewhere...


Parents not at home... good? I really wonder...
Mother left for holidays in China just giving me more money and ask me take care of younger sister and inspect the maid as well when she come over to do household chores.
Today is the 6th day and the maid is coming over.
Morning still okay, get to watch vcd "Take the lead", after that went out with dear to buy ingredients to cook.
Mother left without telling me there was no oil... only saying there is vegetables in the fridge, can cook instant noodles...
Sigh... have to buy oil, and also realized that almost 90% of the vegetables in the fridge is spoilt and the rest 10% I dunno how to cook.

The oil is like on offer 5 liters plus 1 liter free! That is super duper heavy, but luckily my dear dear help me carried while I carried lighter stuff like soya bean milk, crabstick and mixed vegetables.

Had rice, fish fillet in orange juice (frozen fish fillet plus orange juice stir-fry) and clam chowder (canned soup) for lunch. After that, rest, while the maid cleaned the house (vacuum and mop floor, also wash toilets), and cooked fried rice for my sisters' dinner.

Nice? As can be seen from the photo, very satisfied but I only had one tablespoon to test the saltiness. Boyfriend also helped by cutting the ingredients like crab sticks, sausages, mushrooms and add the oil and soya light when required. :D Thank you, dear dear.

After that went Bugis to buy bread for tomorrow breakfast and have dinner at Mos burger as well. The bread Mother left I think expired... sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment