Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My memories with Jay Chou's songs

In this post, I shall happily reminisces my memories with Jay Chou's songs.



This was the first Jay's song I heard, introduced by my elder sister. I remembered Cher Han singing it in class, while sitting next to me. That time he was trying to show he knows chinese songs despite being more inclined to English stuff.



This song reminds me of Paul Tan. He liked Jay so much then that he pasted lyrics from this song and put as part of his MSN messenger nick. I have no idea as to why Jay keep singing his own name in the song, but maybe is part of sublimal message to promote himself.



This song reminds me of the time in Secondary school. I think it was sometime before the prelims or 'O' levels. Jun Xian was singing this part of the song "有些事真的來不及回不去", expressing the sentiments of the time constraints of the exams, as well as the importance.



This song reminds me of the time our whole squad went to sing karaoke at Delphi Orchard. I remembered something like Val saying she was so touched by this song that she will fell in love with anyone who sang this for her. A very sweet song~



I loved this song when I went to Catholic JC. I remembered hearing it during the OG outing when we went to play pool (I never play but sat one side to watch). I even wrote a chinese compo using this song as inspiration. A song that reminds me of those happy days spent in CJC together with my classmates.



This song was used by the dance society in CJC during a Chinese New Year performance which I watched as a spectator.



The starting was quite funny. The main content appealed to me, making me miss my childhood days, be it in Malaysia or Singapore. Those carefree days were lost.

OK that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment