Saturday, September 8, 2007

Mount Faber

This was my trip to Mount Faber. The scenery up there was spectacular and i particularly liked the pond with many terrapins swimming and sun-basking. There were many beautiful flowers along the way, accompanied by gigantic red ants (they have this devilish glow).
However, the walk to reach nice sceneries was very demanding, was like so many stairs and stairs and stairs.... :( I so long never exercised and I really regretted, especially when my dear said, "Why you walked so slow?" The picture below was taken HALFWAY up, so you can imagined how many steps more to go... haha.

Sigh... I realized that going to Mt Faber actually need not go all the way to Harbourfront to start climbing, can do it from Bukit Merah which was like sooooo much nearer.

1 comment: