Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Self taken photo


When I post this photo up, I kinda feel shy about it, but it seems weird not to have an image of myself to personalise my blog.

It then occured to me, how other people feel when they post their own photo online, do they feel the same way as me, scared that others will scrutinise and criticise at the same time about the looks. Will they have hesitations as to which photos to post and which not to post?

Especially when we criticise how other people look in their photos, have we spare a thought for their feelings? Famous bloggers like xiaxue and dawn yeo have been criticised on their photos, whether is it photoshop or cosmetic surgery.
Does it really matter so much? It just feels awful when people says your photo looks nicer than your real person.

No comments:

Post a Comment